I created a DLL to run in a MTS package. But the ASP page creates the object only in one session. If I close IE and run again to create the object it gives "Server object error &#039ASP 0177:80040154&#039 Server.CreateObject Failed x.asp, line x <BR><BR>The call to Server.CreateObject failed. The requested object instance cannot be created. "<BR><BR>Even if i create a very simple DLL with almost nothing in it i get the same message. Here is the DLL file codes.<BR><BR>------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Option Explicit<BR><BR>Implements ObjectControl<BR><BR>Private objcontext<BR>Private objtest<BR><BR>Private Sub ObjectControl_Activate()<BR>Set objcontext = GetObjectContext()<BR>Set objtest = GetObjectContext.CreateInstance("test2prj.test2cls ")<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Private Sub ObjectControl_Deactivate()<BR>Set objcontext = Nothing<BR>Set objtest = Nothing<BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Private Function Objectcontrol_Canbepooled() As Boolean<BR> Objectcontrol_Canbepooled = False<BR>End Function<BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR>Do you have any idea to overcome this. I use MTS 1.0 and IIS 3.0<BR>and VB 5.0<BR><BR>Thanks in advance