I am reading an input from a form, passing it to an excel file that has inbuilt calculations and reading the output from excel and displaying it back. I can read the cells from the Excel spreadsheet and display on the web-page, it&#039;s just that I can&#039;t figure out how to write into those cells. <BR><BR>I am using ADO connectivity. Ok here&#039;s what I am trying to do - lemme know if this makes sense<BR><BR>Dim InputVal &#039;An Array<BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objConn .Open "W&S"<BR><BR>Set objRSInput = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>With objRSInput<BR>.ActiveConnection = objConn<BR>.CursorType =3<BR>.LockType = 2<BR>.Source = "Select * from Input" &#039;Input is the name defined in the spreadsheet<BR>.Open<BR>End With<BR>ReDim InputVal(16)<BR>InputVal(0) = Request.Form ("txtPriMassFlow") &#039;Taking one input as an example here<BR><BR>objRSInput.Fields(1).Value = InputVal(0)<BR>objRSInput.Update <BR>Set cmdUpdate = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>strSQL = "Insert into Input values (&#039;objRSInput.Fields.Item(1).Value&#039;)"<BR> cmdUpdate.ActiveConnection = objConn<BR>cmdUpdate.CommandText = strSQL<BR>cmdUpdate.CommandType = adCmdText<BR>cmdUpdate.Execute , , adExecuteNoRecords<BR><BR>Now I know this thing does not work. I am not sure I am correct in using this SQL and using this update method. Any suggestions? <BR><BR>Thanks