Thread: help!!!

mrthump Guest

Default help!!!

I have a problem that is driving me nuts. I call a function and then I call another function right after it that has a loop in it. the first function only displays an image and write a piece of text. the second function is supose to wait for the first to load and then start then loop and when the loop is done display anither piace of text and a new image. the problem is that the loop executes before the first function is even on the screen. why is this happening? I&#039;m very confused at the moment if someone could help!!! <BR><BR><BR>&#060;% <BR> function timesync1() <BR>Image= "../mediaplus/modules/desktop publishing m+/media/Images/" & imagespltrs1.fields("ImagePath").value <BR> response.write textspltrs1.fields("Text").value <BR> response.write "&#060;IMG SRC="& chr(34) & Image & chr(34) <BR> response.write "&#060;P&#062;" & "&#060;/P&#062;" <BR><BR>end function <BR><BR>%&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR> function timesync2() <BR>Image= "../mediaplus/modules/desktop publishing m+/media/Images/" & imagespltrs2.fields("ImagePath").value <BR> response.write textspltrs2.fields("Text").value <BR> response.Write "&#060;IMG SRC="& chr(34) & Image & chr(34) <BR>end function <BR><BR>%&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR> function timesync3() <BR>Image= "../mediaplus/modules/desktop publishing m+/media/Images/" & imagespltrs3.fields("ImagePath").value <BR> response.write textspltrs3.fields("Text").value <BR> response.Write "&#060;IMG SRC="& chr(34) & Image & chr(34) <BR>end function <BR>%&#062; <BR>t=timer() <BR><BR>if t=t then <BR>Audiofix = Mid (audiospltrs1.fields("AudioPath").value, 1, len(audiospltrs1.fields("AudioPath").value) -3) &"wav" <BR>Audio= "../mediaplus/modules/desktop publishing m+/media/Sounds/" & audiofix <BR>response.write "&#060;BGSOUND SRC="& chr(34) & Audio & chr(34)&"&#062;" <BR>timesync1() <BR>end if <BR><BR>timeaction() <BR> <BR> <BR>end select <BR><BR>%&#062; <BR>&#060;% sub timeaction() <BR>if timer&#060;t+sncvar(0) then <BR>do until timer&#062;t+sncvar(0) <BR> response.write "" <BR>loop <BR> <BR> timesync2() <BR> <BR><BR><BR>end if <BR>end sub <BR>%&#062;

Los Angeles, CA

Default REPOST

Default STOP REPOSTING <eop>

Reggie Guest

Default Close your IMG tag