For Loop and form fields

Thread: For Loop and form fields

Eric Kaiser Guest

Default For Loop and form fields

I&#039;m trying to use a loop to show a form x number of times. The x value is retrieved from a form value. My problem is, that I can show the form x number of times on the same page, but for the life of me I can&#039;t get it to show the same form, one page at a time. And when the user has input the form x number of times I want to redirect them to a success page.( I hope I&#039;m making sense). Any help is appreciated!!!!!!<BR><BR>Here&#039;s some of the code I have so far:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Loopcount = SizeOptions * rowNums<BR> For counter = 1 to Loopcount<BR>%&#062;<BR>Form starts here<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Next<BR> Response.Redirect("success.asp")<BR>%&#062;

helper Guest

Default RE: For Loop and form fields

If you are trying to get the form to load x times in x windows<BR><BR>Don&#039;t you really need a page like you have that isn&#039;t writeing a page, but actually calling a of the form pages?

Eric Kaiser Guest

Default RE: For Loop and form fields

Yeah, I guess that&#039;s what I need to do. I&#039;m probably not thinking this out properly. Follow this link to see what I&#039;m getting so far: tIDnum=&SizeOptions=2&Category=Special%20Offer&row Nums=2