Hi<BR><BR>My XML and XSL files validate and are all in the same directory as the ASP code located below: The only output I am getting is the response write at the end "File is written", for debug purposes.<BR>Any help/guidance in this regard is greatly appreciated. If you need to see the full listing of the XML and XSL code please ask s I left it out thinking it would be too much un-needed code.<BR>---------- Code -----------<BR>&#060;% Option Explicit %&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR> Dim xml<BR> Dim xmlFile<BR> Dim xsl<BR> Dim xslFile<BR> Dim finalxsl2html<BR> <BR> Sub killObj<BR> Set xml = Nothing<BR> xmlFile = "" <BR> Set xsl = Nothing<BR> xslFile = ""<BR> finalxsl2html = ""<BR> End Sub<BR> <BR>xslFile = Server.MapPath("/inc/xml_lnkmngr/dhtmlmenu.xsl")<BR>xmlFile = Server.MapPath("/inc/xml_lnkmngr/dhtmlmenu.xml")<BR> <BR> set xml = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")<BR> xml.load(xmlFile)<BR> <BR> set xsl = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")<BR> xsl.load(xslFile)<BR> <BR> finalxsl2html = ( xml.transformNode(xsl) )<BR> <BR> Response.Write Server.HTMLEncode(finalxsl2html)<BR> Response.Write "File is written..."<BR> <BR> Call killObj<BR>------- End of Code -------