William Guest

Default HELP!!! CORRUPT FILES!!

My MS Access97 database files have been working just fine on the webserver, but now they all are "down" and display the same message when accessed:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database &#039(unknown)&#039. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. <BR><BR>DSN&#039s have been double-checked...are OK. I have been using the same code and DSN&#039s for 6 months and never had a problem.<BR><BR>Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.<BR><BR>

Craig Cook Guest

Default RE: HELP!!! CORRUPT FILES!!

I am having the exact same problem. I have tested it on different servers and it definitely seems to be directly related to my ISP. We have been working on a solution but as yet have found none. I have found some stuff on technet relating to this and a Novell server but my site is hosted on an NT server so I don&#039t know what to do. Who&#039s your host?? What kind of database is it?? Send me an email and maybe we can help each other solve this.<BR><BR>Cheers!<BR> Craig