Changing page per user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread: Changing page per user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sachin Guest

Default Changing page per user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all i am preparing an online shopping site.I have encountered some problem.At the end of the shopping i am showing a bill which is as follows<BR>HTML=HTML&"&#060;table&#062;&#060;tr&#0 62;&#060;td&#062;Your Bill....&#060;/td&#062;&#060;/tr&#062;"<BR>HTML=HTML&"&#060;/table&#062;" likewise i am proceeding.<BR>I am taking it as a variable because i am making it a session variable and passing on to next page which is a CDONTS page.Where i am using it as "mail.body" to email the bill to users mail account.But the problem is that when to user log in simultaneously or with some delay the user logging in afterwards get the bill of the first user.When the page is refreshed it displayes the actual users bill.<BR>Is it because i am using session variable to print the bill???<BR>Is there any way to overcome this thing?????<BR>~sachin <BR><BR> <BR><BR>

Default RE: Changing page per user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don&#039;t use the same session variable for everyone.go for some naming convention like usernameappended with even if other user logs in his session variable will be diff. then others.also don&#039;t forget to kill the session variables when the user logs out.