Hi.<BR><BR>I&#039;m a beginner when it comes to component building, and I have a tool specific question about Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. My setup : NT4WKS, PWS, MS Visual C++ 6.0.<BR>I have developed a simple component in Visual C++. During the development, I built the component several times using the &#039;F7&#039; button. <BR>I then wrote a small piece of ASP code to consume the component. I tested the page, and it worked, allthough I would like to make some adjustment to the component. <BR>I opened up the component project again in Visual Studio, made the adjustments to the component, pressed &#039;F7&#039; to build the component once again. This error message was presented : <BR><BR>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "Debug/formkomponent.dll" <BR><BR>It seems that the ASP page or webserver took some ownership of the .dll , making it impossible to edit from Visual Studio !?! I tried to stop PWS, but this did not allow me to re-build the adjusted component. What is the standard way of dealing with this problem ?<BR><BR>Any help/references to documentation would be greatly appreciated!<BR><BR>Best Regards<BR>Eirik Kjølsrud<BR>Apropos Internett, Norway