Need to remove an entire project

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to remove an entire project

Embarrassed Guest

Default Need to remove an entire project

I set up a new project using VI 6. The project resides in a folder under the Default Web Site.<BR><BR>How can I eradicate the new project entirely from my server?<BR><BR>I&#039;ve done this before, but it&#039;s been a long, long time.<BR><BR>Thanks

Bill H. Guest

Default Um...

Open the project up, go to the project explorere, right click on the project, and hit Delete Project. That should take care of it...

Default where is.....

Captain Obvious when you need him.

arjuna Guest

Default RE: where is.....

Bill H. Guest

Default Hey man...

I just answer em when they ask...:)

Default hehehe, yup

but, then you need to change your name to be...<BR>something along the lines of.....<BR><BR>(hey dumb-bum)<BR><BR>that just seemed like something Captain Obvious would have jumped all over... (that question)<BR><BR>:-)

The RUKiddingME Kid Guest

Default Dum daaaa DUMMMMMM!!!!

cape flapping...

Embarrassed Guest

Default bring on captain obvious

I need to remove the site under the Default Web Site, as well.<BR><BR>Look, I know this is a stupid question, but I haven&#039;t had to do any IIS admin or touch VI in a year now. Mostly a bunch of PERL stuff.<BR><BR>From an interface perspective, it seems that one should be able to remove the site from the IIS console. No dice (that I can see).<BR><BR>Sorry for the stupid question...

dumb-asp Guest

Default what the - ?

Default RE: bring on captain obvious

Just bring up IIS Manager, click on Default website, and delete the little biznit.<BR><BR>or, when you right click on Default Web Site, click on Home Directory, and point it to another folder, with new stuff.<BR><BR>just delete it.