Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dr. Trefusis Guest

Default LIARS WANTED

Established team of liars seek to recruit new members for upcoming projects. Interested?<BR>Contact

Default If I said no, would you believe me?

Ha ha, sorry I couldn&#039;t resist a little joke like that. BUt I might be interested, though I would need a bit more information than just "liars write me please."<BR>And anyone who tells you they would do it without any more info is well...lying.

Default The truth hurts ...

so lying is the only decent thing to do.<BR><BR>--- Save people pain - lie to them ---

Default I'm crap at lying

figure that one out<BR><BR>atrax@readthe****

Not prepared to learn Guest

Default I'm just crap

I did read the manual, it just didn&#039;t seem to explain who to to a response.write. Also I wanted it to explain in detail (print all the code) how I can develop an E-commerce site with free Email (all I need is a mixture of Amazon and Hotmail).<BR><BR>So as the manual didn&#039;t help, could you please post the code hear for me.<BR><BR>I need to have my site up and running by the end of the week, so please post the code, I&#039;ll get around to learning Asp afetr the site is live. So don;t bother sending any advice etc. as I jest NEED THE CODE.<BR><BR>

Default blimey

a true stereotype.

Senoir El Pene Grande Guest

Default Go away please.

This forum is for legitimate questions about ASP not for writing the code for you.

Default is this sarcasm?

sorry, messageboards lack a certain amount of &#039;tone of voice&#039;<BR><BR>plus I&#039;ve been to the pub....

Not prepared to laugh Guest

Default Don't be so paranoid

Well, given the title of this thread, I would have thiught that you *might* have spotted that that post was a spoof.<BR><BR>BTW, if that is meant to be Spanish, you really ought to go back to school :)

Senoir Don Gato Guest

Default My spanish spelling is not so good.

What did I spell wrong?