Specifying font size=-1 in Style Sheet.

Thread: Specifying font size=-1 in Style Sheet.

Default Specifying font size=-1 in Style Sheet.

Hi All,<BR><BR>My client wants the font should be of size=-1. I want to use external style sheets across the site so that I can easily modify the fonts etc., in future. When I wanted to set this value in style sheet, I am left with specifying the size in points or pixcells. Can anybody tell me how to set the font size=-1 or -2 using style sheets? Font type is in the order of verdana, arial, helvetica,sans-serif<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>Sri

getarif@rediffmail.com Guest

Default RE: Specifying font size=-1 in Style Sheet.

Save below as style.css in that folder(You can change the font size below is for giving hyperlink)<BR><BR>a.link2:link {font-family:verdana,arial;font-size:10px;color:#c0b194;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;}<BR>a.link2:active {font-family:verdana,arial;font-size:10px;color:#c0b194;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;}<BR>a.link2:visited {font-family:verdana,arial;font-size:10px;color:#c0b194;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;}<BR>a.link2:hover {font-family:verdana,arial;font-size:10px;color:#ffffff;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;}<BR><BR>&#060;!-- this for simple text add &#060;td class=small&#062;Clickhere&#060;/td&#062;<BR>.small{font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#ffffff;}<BR><BR><BR>&#060;!--Link this .css to that page in head--&#062;<BR>&#060;link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" name="StylesAll" href="Style.css"&#062;