Just curious if anyone has ever heard/seen this and knows the answer. I am running Win2k Advanced Server with IIS 5.0...Just recently some weird stuff started happening again (by again I mean it happened a few months ago and I fixed it - not even sure how I fixed it - and it is back). When it was happening the 1st time, it only did it on asp pages with db connections. I changed the connection string a bit from using a system dsn to using something similar:<BR><BR>conn.Open "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=**pwd**;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=**user**;Initial Catalog=**DBName**;Data Source=**Server**"<BR><BR>I went on vacation for a few days and came back, now stuff is all screwy again. The problem now is ANY asp page I go to gives me the HTTP 500...BUT if i refresh it, it will work...in fact I have a link to the MainPage.asp page...when i click it once (this is frames) it will load...if i click again it gives error...click again it loads...etc etc<BR><BR>Has anyone ever seen this where it will work every other time? Please get back to me if you have :)<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Charlie<BR>cdycus@zdnetonebox .com