Good ASP hosting

Thread: Good ASP hosting

Steve Traversi Guest

Default Good ASP hosting

Hi all,<BR> After hosting my own sites locally for over two years, I&#039;m probably going to go the route of the asp nomad and do some contract work out of my area. To do this, I&#039;ll need to give up my office and move all of my domains (6 total) to an ISP.<BR><BR> I am in the process of moving over my main web site to Brinkster using their premium account. But I&#039;ve heard mixed reviews regarding their speed/reliability. MaximumASP seems like the best choice with all the features you get, but $199 a month is a bit steep for me right now. I also looked at which has some excellent prices, but after emailing them with specific questions, they responded more than 24 hours later and only answered one of my four questions. Not good.<BR><BR> So, I wanted to get some feedback from everyone who&#039;s done their homework on NT/2000 hosting and any recommendations. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>TIA,<BR>Steve

Default Thanks to Tony

check this thread, he&#039;s got a good thing going<BR>

Hedgewick Guest

Default RE: Good ASP hosting

I tried on someone&#039;s recommendation and so far they have been great. Very quick and easy setup and it&#039;s only $5 per month for lots of space and traffic. I only get about 1000 hits/day but I haven&#039;t had any speed problems at all and I&#039;m just completely satisfied.

Steve Traversi Guest

Default RE: Thanks to Tony

Cool! That helps out quite a bit.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Steve

Steve Traversi Guest

Default RE: Good ASP hosting

Can&#039;t beat the price, but I couldn&#039;t find where they offer any SQL database, so that might be a problem. Not a biggie since only a couple are using SQL. But, this might be ideal for the rest.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Steve

Default Try This