I&#039ve got this really annoying problem.<BR>I got to get some records from a fairly big database.<BR>On PWS, everything goes perfect, but when I try the stuff by my provider, I get the following error:<BR><BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e57&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data. <BR><BR><BR>I think the server can&#039t handle the ammount of data. I thought I could solve this problem with MaxRecords, but it doesn&#039t seem to do anything... :( What am I doing wrong??<BR>This is the code I use:<BR><BR>Set art = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>art.MaxR ecords = 50<BR>art.Open SQL, DSN<BR><BR>do until art.eof or numberOfProducts = 50<BR>....<BR>numberOfProducts = numberOfProducts + 1<BR>art.movenext<BR>loop<BR><BR><BR><BR>Can someone help me with this one? Am I forgeting something with the MaxRecord property?<BR><BR><BR>ThanX in advance,<BR>Mimi