Image Creation Components

Thread: Image Creation Components

Default Image Creation Components

I have come across a few of these while searching around on the net, but thought I would ask here to see if anyone here has experience with any of them or can recommend one.<BR><BR>I need something that can be used to create images on the server via a web interface - something that supports multiple fonts, can combine multiple images into one, etc.<BR><BR>Any thoughts?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>kurt

Default ShotGraph!

I can recommend ShotGraph component (<BR>We use that component for a number of projects in our company. Using that component you can create new images, modify existing images, write text strings in using any installed on server side fonts, resize and join images together. Moreover, you can place watermarks over images. There are a lot of asp source code examples on their site, so you will have a good point to start almost for every situation.

Karolina Guest

Default RE: Image Creation Components

You might already have found a useful component. However, my recommendation is IntrChart by Compsys. Its cheap, easy to use and has alot of useful features. Follow the IntrChart link at their website:<BR><BR>