Insert with a Stored procedure

Thread: Insert with a Stored procedure

Rafael Flores Guest

Default Insert with a Stored procedure

Hello guys,<BR>I&#039;m working with SQL Server 2000 and I execute an stored procedure wich code is:<BR><BR>CREATE PROCEDURE IntroduirComentari<BR> @idLocal int = NULL,<BR> @NomUsuari nvarchar(50) = NULL,<BR> @Comentari ntext = NULL,<BR> @IdIdioma int = NULL,<BR> @PerfilUsuari int = NULL,<BR> @IpUsuari nvarchar(20) = NULL<BR>AS<BR> INSERT INTO comentari (IdLocal, NomVotant, Comentari, IdIdioma, idPerfil, DataComentari, Vigent) VALUES (@idLocal,@NomUsuari,@Comentari,@IdIdioma,@PerfilU suari, getdate(), 1)<BR>GO<BR><BR>It don&#039;t works ok, it is executing for a long time and then it retrives me and erro wich says that the waiting time has been exceeded.<BR><BR>Please, any idea??<BR>Million thanks.

Default RE: Insert with a Stored procedure

Check the code that occurs prior to the stored procedure, on a glance it looks like you have a possible infinite loop in your code somewhere. The proc looks fine to me, maybe if you supplied the asp code that is associated with the Sproc

Rafael Flores Guest

Default RE: Insert with a Stored procedure

Well,<BR>I have proved the stored procedure from the query analizer and it is executing the query for a long time too, I had to stop it all times I proved..