Hi,<BR>I&#039;m trying to download a file from a database to the client PC and want to get the Save AS dialog. My problem is that the browser is automatically opening up MIME types it recognises in the browser itself or else it ignores it.<BR>Am using ADORB - Recordset and Stream objects.<BR>I could not get the Stream object to Open with the Recordset as a parameter, either. I was able to download static files from the Server to the client, but am unable to do it from the DB.<BR>I&#039;m also unable to save the file from the db to a server directory.<BR>Code is below<BR>&#060;!--METADATA TYPE="typelib"<BR> UUID="00000205-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4"<BR> NAME="ADODB Type Library"<BR>--&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>response.expires=0<BR>cn=requ est("callnumber")<BR>fn=request("filename")<BR>dim dasp<BR>Dim objStream<BR><BR><BR>set dasp = Session("DelphiASPObj")<BR>dasp.GetConnectString ConnectionString<BR><BR>Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>Set objStream = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")<BR>objStream.T ype = adTypeBinary<BR><BR>sql="Select contents from callcomments_attachment Where callnumber=&#039;" & cn & "&#039; and filename = &#039;" & fn & "&#039;"<BR>RS.Open sql, ConnectionString, 2, 2<BR><BR>&#039;objStream.Open RS<BR><BR>str="inline; filename=" & fn<BR>Response.Addheader "Content-Disposition", str<BR>Response.CacheControl = "public"<BR>Response.ContentType = "application/download"<BR><BR>response.binarywrite(RS("contents "))<BR>&#039;response.binarywrite objStream.Read<BR><BR>objStream.Close<BR>RS.Close< BR>set rs = nothing<BR>set objStream = nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>Thanks in Advance<BR>Ram<BR>