Greetings all!!!<BR>I&#039;m getting a weird error message. In fact, it&#039;s not an error message at all! I&#039;ve just installed this machine with win2k, II5, with VInterdev 6 and I everytime I execute a simple asp script that used the open method of my recordset to execute a stored proc, the execution just stops and shows me a page that stops mid script with no error message in the source code, popup, nor event viewer.<BR><BR>my code is;s...<BR><BR>DSN = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=false;UserId = public;Datasource=(deleted for security reasons)"<BR>set rs = server.createobject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>sSQL = "exec spValidateUser @userid = &#039;test&#039;, @password = &#039;test&#039;"<BR> sSQL, DSN<BR>nUserID = rs("id")<BR>rs.close<BR>set rs = nothing<BR><BR>The code pauses at &#039; sSQL, DSN&#039;. When I step through this with the debugger, when it hits this line it switches the processing to IE5 and shows me an unfinished html page that stops at a &#060;p&#062; tag and no footer html. <BR><BR>My current client tells me that they had the same issue when they installed their machines, but when they called Microsoft they found that they had to register a bunch of dlls in order to fix their problem. Unforntunately, they can&#039;t remember what those were.<BR><BR>Does anyone know which DLLS have to be registered in order for the ADODB Library to work correctly with the ISAPI fileters? And please don&#039;t just tell me "Register the ADODB, MDAC, ISAPI and ASP dlls again?" as I don&#039;t know the exact names of some of these files. Please give me specifics! Thank you so much in advance for effective solutions you guys may provide.<BR><BR>