In my application, I&#039;m getting the following runtime error:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a0009&#039; <BR><BR>Subscript out of range <BR><BR>/common/default.asp, line 59 <BR><BR>This is occuring on the following line: <BR>dates(num) = Messages("Date")<BR><BR>I have done the following error testing:<BR>I&#039;ve checked right before that line to test if num is a comes up as a 1.<BR>I&#039;ve checked the Lbound and Ubound properties of dates, and it falls between 0 and 100.<BR>The script also does not go past this line. It stops dead here. The important code leading up to it is:<BR><BR>Dim texts(50), dates(50), times(50)<BR>Dim num<BR>num = 0<BR>Do While Not Messages.EOF<BR> Response.Write "num is now " & num & "<BR>" & vbNewLine <BR> Response.Write "the highest element in dates is " & UBound(dates) & "<BR>" & vbNewLine <BR> Response.Write "the lowest element in dates is " & LBound(dates) & "<BR>" & vbNewLine <BR> dates(num) = Messages("Date")<BR><BR>I&#039;ve checked the reference data on this error, and I have no idea why it isn&#039;t working. Any ideas?<BR><BR><BR>Mat<BR>