why do people ask stupid questions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do people ask stupid questions?

. Guest

Default why do people ask stupid questions?

Default RE: why do people ask stupid questions?

just to annoy people just like you

. Guest

Default But you are the king idiot

with Xanderno, uprightmonkey, topramen, and the rest on this board

! Guest

Default RE: But you are the king idiot

You are an ***!<BR><BR>&#060;remark intended for the putz who used a dot for his name&#062;

. Guest

Default case closed

seems you just joined them. I must leave before I become as stupid as this board!

! Guest

Default RE: case closed

Don&#039;t you realize that realize that by calling everyone idiots, you are openly inviting attack? And making yourself look like a bigger idiot than those you&#039;re accusing?<BR><BR>When calling someone an idiot, you must be able to provide ample support for your claim.<BR><BR>What question was stupid? Why was it stupid? Why is august an idiot for her reply to you?<BR><BR>Proof! Proof man! You need to be able to support your arguments, else you are a mere, lone moron screaming out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to stand on and nothing with which to shield yourself.<BR><BR>Please understand that!<BR><BR>P.S. Furthermore, if you wanted to say that august was the chiefest of idiots by using a monarchical term to express her magnitude of idiocy, it would have been more accurate to call her the "queen" of idiots (no intended offense, august).

Default The prime example.......

This is the stupidest question I&#039;ve seen on this board in a long time.<BR><BR>Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

! Guest

Default Where'd he go?

I was just getting warm.

. Guest

Default RE: case closed

he, she, heshe, whatever. do you have a crush? computer women are as big as geeks as computer men, and uglier. if it is not someone asking something stupid, it is 1 of you 3 playing around with each other. if you must, why not use email? or a telephone? then you can play these stupid games.<BR><BR>goodbye.

. Guest

Default RE: The prime example.......

then get out a little more. people in here are by far stupider. go defend your girlfriend in my other post.