Anyways yesterday a guy posted trying to find out how to dynamically create *.m3u files to point to his *.mp3 files so they would stream ok. Anyways the solution he and I came up with was to <BR><BR>set the content type to "audio/m3u" write out the link to the mp3 file save this page as a m3u file then tell IIS to treat m3u files like asp pages ie execute them. Also in file used<BR><BR>Response.addheader "Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=stream.m3u"<BR>Response.CacheControl = "public"<BR><BR>works great, click on file streams the mp3 immediately no download box. Ok now here&#039;s the question, I&#039;ve been playing around with this code to get it to work if the page is saved with a .asp extension. i&#039;ve tried all sorts of mime types I could find on m3u files but I always get the save as download box first then it plays the files. So I&#039;m looking for a way to avoid this and still have a *.asp page as I doubt that my host will make the necessary changes for m3u files.<BR><BR>Any ideas? BTW this should work for any of the streaming file types ie asx etc