I am just trying to get some data out of a linked table with a recordset. I can open the database with no problems, but as soon as I try to access one of the linked tables I get the following error:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;\QsilverWebPagesWebPagesWSHOMEAccessAgentsAg ent_Data.mdb&#039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. <BR><BR>All files have IUSR_QSILVER full control and I know the database is not opened by anyone else. I&#039;m stumped. Here is the code. Thanks for any help.<BR><BR>Dim objDC, objRSDB, strSQLDB, WrkGrp<BR><BR>WrkGrp="d:/webpages/wshome/access/agents/PTT_Users.mdw"<BR>set objDC=Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Connection")<BR>cnpath="DBQ=" & Server.MapPath("PTT_Agent59.mde")<BR>objDC.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; " & cnpath & ";System database=" & WrkGrp & ";" <BR><BR>Set objRSDB = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>strS QLDB = "SELECT * FROM [Database Types] ORDER BY [db ID] ASC"<BR><BR>objRSDB.Open strSQLDB, objDC, 3,3 <BR>