type mismatch

Thread: type mismatch

Default type mismatch

hi i&#039;m trying to call a dll and pass it variables but i keep getting the following error:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a000d&#039; <BR><BR>Type mismatch: &#039;GetInvoiceData&#039; <BR><BR>/Project6/ASP Page1.asp, line 20 <BR><BR>the code reads:<BR>&#060;% Dim drsObj, varWkOrderNo, varInvoiceNo, Success<BR> varWkOrderNo = "N01-0154"<BR> varInvoiceNo = "8888"<BR> Success = false<BR><BR>Set drsObj = Server.CreateObject ("DnPset.Erecset")<BR>drsObj.GetInvoiceData varWkOrderNo, varInvoiceNo, Success<BR>Response.Write Success<BR><BR>my problem is why am i getting type mismatched. Do i defined them somehow??? HELP<BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: type mismatch

does it expect invlideno to be an integer?? look at the docs for the component, I&#039;ve never heard of it.<BR><BR>j

Default REPOST...did you answer me?

...in the original thread, where I asked for the source code of the beginning of the method you are calling?<BR><BR>*PLEASE* tell people when you are re-posting, preferably with a link to the original thread, so they don&#039;t make the same suggestions and ask the same questions that were asked before.<BR><BR>