I am having a problem with writing to MS Access database using DTS package. I created a DTS package that is supposed to download data from SQL db to MS Access db (both db&#039;s have the same structure) When I execute my DTS package from SQL manager it works just fine, but when I try to execute it from the ASP page it does not work. The execution is successful but there is no data in my MS Access database. In the SQL error log I can see that my execution failed on all 10 steps because of permission issues. It apprears that I do not have access permission to write to the access database. I made sure that I have full rights to the folder and files in it,but still it does not work.<BR>Please help!!<BR><BR><BR>Portion of my ASP code:<BR><BR><BR>Dim oPackage, strResult<BR>Set oPackage = Server.CreateObject("DTS.Package")<BR>oPackage.Loa dFromSQLServer "myDB","UID","PSW",DTSReposFlag_UseTrustedConnecti on,"","","","my_DTS_export"<BR>oPackage.Execute() <BR><BR>Response.Write "Executing package...<BR>"<BR>For i = 1 To oPackage.Steps.Count<BR>If oPackage.Steps(i).ExecutionResult = DTSStepExecResult_Failure Then<BR> oPackage.Steps(i).GetExecutionErrorInfo (lpErrorCode)<BR> iStatus = False<BR> strErr = oPackage.Steps(i).Name + " in the " + oPackage.Description + " failed.<BR>"<BR>End If<BR>Response.Write strResult<BR>Next<BR><BR>If iStatus = True Then<BR> strResult = oPackage.Description + " Successful<BR>"<BR> Response.Write strResult<BR>End If<BR><BR>Response.Write "Done.<BR>"<BR><BR><BR>