I am using ASPUPLOAD and before uploading a file I want to verify that the file doesn&#039;t exist. I DON&#039;T want to overwrite the file and append a (1) to it I want to STOP the upload if the file exists. This is the code I have so far:<BR><BR> Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")<BR> Upload.Save("d:httpProjectsDowNETfiles\")<BR><BR>T he above saves the file. Now I would like to do a FSO to verify if the file is there before or not so this is what I have tried to do:<BR><BR><BR> dim myFSOe<BR> dim Upload<BR> Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")<BR> Set myFSOe = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR><BR> If myFSO.FileExists(Upload.File) &#060;&#062; True Then<BR> Response.Write "File doesn&#039;t exist"<BR> Response.end<BR> Else<BR> Response.Write "File Exists"<BR> Response.End<BR> End If<BR><BR>I have tried many different values for the "Upload.File" but to know avail. Does anyone know what the variable should be?<BR> <BR>Thanks in advance.<BR>