Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039;m having a problem with my site and I thought cookies might be the solution, but I&#039;m not sure how.<BR>My site, a dating site ( www.myshiksa.com ) written in ASP uses a framset with a hidden frame, in order to hide the querystring in the URL and to keep track of various things in the hidden frame. the url always says at the top www.myshiksa.com/frames.html<BR>If a user who has logged in bookmarks any one of the subsequent pages then he or she can come back later, bypassing the login screen, so I have no record of him coming into the site.<BR>I don&#039;t use cookies at this point. There is a field in the database that keeps track of whether or not a user is logged in, so if he clicks logoff it&#039;s set to false. This way, if the page is bookmarked, when it is pulled up again he will be rerouted to the login screen. The problem is if the user doesn&#039;t click logoff.<BR>I thought maybe a temporary cookie, which would expire when the browser is closed (or when the user clicks logoff) would work, but I can&#039;t figure out where it would go or how it would work exactly. I don&#039;t want to have to insert a check on every single page and I&#039;m worried about those browsers that have cookies turned off.<BR><BR>Any help would be great!<BR><BR>Jarrod<BR>