I hope this is the right area to ask this question. If not, please be kind enough to direct me to the correct place.<BR><BR>I am trying to find a good hosting company for a client of mine. He (and I along with him) have had some very bad experiences with FastHosts. It really left a bad taste in our mouths!<BR><BR>I noticed an ad yesterday for MaximumASP and so far they look like the type of company I want to deal with. Have any of you dealt with them before? If so, would you mind telling me of your experiences with them (be they good or bad)? Or if you have any other suggestions, please feel free to let me know.<BR><BR>BTW - My applications generally employ technologies such as XML and various COM objects. Plus, I am beginning to develop in .NET now. I would need to be able to deal with a company that didn&#039;t have too many hang-ups about those technologies. MaximumASP looks like the right company so far.<BR><BR>Again, any suggestions or other feedback is welcome.<BR><BR>Thank you,<BR><BR>~~ Tony