Interdev settings

Thread: Interdev settings

Bill H. Guest

Default Interdev settings

This thing is freaking me out here. For some reason, all of my code inside the <% %> tags is yellow. As in all of it. So the ASP server side code is no longer color coded. It's all yellow. Any reason why it would suddenly do this?

Default RE: Interdev settings

Its just a freak incident in InterDev. The easiest way to get it to stop is save the file and re-open it.<BR><BR>

Bill H. Guest

Default Tried that...

I&#039;ve saved the file and reopened, I&#039;ve reset all on the editor options, I&#039;ve closed down Interdev and reopened....nothing. Next step might be to reboot or something.

Breathe! Guest

Default RE: Interdev settings

Breathe! Its all good... Interdev has an odd quirk (not really a bug)...<BR><BR>Look in your yellow code. Are there any other percentage signs in it? If so, throw it in quotes, or break a line of code anywhere.<BR><BR>That should take care of it.

Bill H. Guest

Default Nope

See, that&#039;s the funny thing. This is doing that on code that was previously fine. Yesterday the code looked fine, today everything&#039;s yellow. I even tried making a new page that just had &#060;% bbb %&#062; and it turned everything yellow. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! I just installed SP5 for Visual Studio, which is supposed to fix the problem, but it didn&#039;t.