eLinguist/Designer Seeks ASP Flash Strategic Partn

Thread: eLinguist/Designer Seeks ASP Flash Strategic Partn

eTalent Alliance Guest

Default eLinguist/Designer Seeks ASP Flash Strategic Partn

I am writing you this with much excitement and anticipation of the responses I hope to receive. I am a corporate-employed technical writer / graphics designer in need of Active Server Pages (ASP) and Flash developers. I seek strategic partners to collaborate with me in developing eCommerce web sites independent of my day job.<BR><BR>I hold a BA in Technical Writing and have worked exclusively in Information Technology (I.T.) for more than 14 years with some of the biggest and the best, namely, three and a half years with Hughes Aircraft, five years with a Dresser-Rand subsidiary, one year with US Gov. contractors, one with IBM, and the past three with the Wackenhut Corp.<BR><BR>Although my freelance projects have consistently been lucrative, I know that I can do better still by joining forces with eCommerce code and Flash experts. I&#039;ve begun learning Visual Basic, have done some VBA and Flash, and after working for so long in the field I know enough about desktop and web-based application development to know that a combination Flash / ASP<BR>strategy is perhaps the most nearly ideal technology solution for the eCommerce projects my clients expect.<BR><BR>I already have a small client base, so do expect to get paid quickly and directly from the client through PayPal (http://www.paypal.com). My role will be to manage and schedule the overall collective effort. I plan to rely on you for the code and any artwork I may decide to delegate to other designers or Flash developers.<BR><BR>You can see my site in progress at the above-mentioned site.<BR>Send me a snapshot of your capabilities ASAP. Don&#039;t take the time to update your resume for me. I&#039;m going to load you down with work as quickly as I can get clients&#039; sign offs on my design specifications for their sites. Then you will get paid!<BR><BR>Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP. Please respond to the following address:<BR> hr@etastudios.com<BR><BR>-Dave

peterjl@austec.net.au Guest

Default RE: eLinguist/Designer Seeks ASP Flash Strategic P

You said, "You can see my site in progress at the above-mentioned site."<BR>But I do not see where you have stated the name of the site. Your proposal sounds interesting. You may contact me via my email (peterjl@austec.net.au). I am situated in Brisbane, Australia, but am interested in web scripting for anyone anywhere. I have a BSc and Grad Diploma in Applied Computing, over 10 years experience in database (dbase,MSSQL,MySql,Access,Ingres, other generic SQL DBMS&#039;s, etc), and about two years ASP and other web scripting. Limited Flash, but I know my way around it quite well. Haven&#039;t really done any combined ASP/FLASH, but find it interesting.<BR><BR>Contact me if interested!,<BR>Peter