Hello,<BR><BR>I&#039;m fairly new to ASP and web design in general. I have a form which a user will enter a last name to search. The last name results are returned in a drop down box. My intent is to have the user select one name from the list box and and press a submit button. Once submitted, I perform a "SELECT * from ....." I want the name selected from the list box to be the focus of the search, and the result of the query displayed in another form, which will be used for editing the database. But I can&#039;t seem to make that happen. I can display the initial search result in the list box. But grabbing that last name, performing the second search and displaying the returned data is my problem.<BR><BR>I have three asp pages. The first is used display the form which prompts the user to enter a last name to search. The second ASP, performs the actual DB search for the last name and displays the result in the list box. The third is the one in which I want to perform the search returning all requested data to the update form.<BR><BR>Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Mike<BR><BR>