I&#039;m a newbie with ASP. Four months ago, lightning struct my office & now I am the new Web Adminitration Officer (whatever that means, I sure need get up to speed with ASP (among other things)).<BR><BR>My mission:<BR>Dynamically create an ASP-driven web page that displays flds from an ACCESSS database (let&#039;s call this ACCESS.asp). I&#039;ve implemented this via an HTML table (that much I know). On each row (in the table) I placed a SUBMIT button labled "Open Msg". When this button is CLICKed, the "ACTION" ASP-page is called (let&#039;s call this ACTION.asp), using a tmp ACCESS table, flags the corresoponding row as having been clicked and redirects back to the calling ASP page (RESPONSE.Redirect "ACCESS.asp"). ACCESS.asp renders the page again, but this time also creates a TEXTAREA in the "clicked" row. The concept is for the Web visitor to be able to run some sort of a dialog with his local counterpart in my office through this TEXTAREA. I&#039;ve actually placed two TEXTAREAs in the row (one, with the atttibute set to READONLY, holds the running dialog between the visitor and his counterpart; the other will be an area for the visitor to input his "message"). In essence, this a crude mailing system where the persons concerned can dialog. The running dialog is just a plain text file in the server implemented via FileSystemObject). Since there is one "open Msg" button per row, in actual use, the visitor can potentially "open" as many dialog boxes as there are rows. <BR><BR>My Objective:<BR>As dialog boxes are opened, the page gets longer. If you click an &#039;Open Msg" button somewhere in the bottom of a long page, the dialog box (TEXTAREA) is rendered but page is re-displayed from the top. Hence you have to scroll down to view the dialog box you opened. Is there a way to sort of uniquely mark the rows of the table so that when ACCESS.asp is called again, the browser will jumped to that marked area of the page. The closest thing to this functionality is the HTML anchor (&#060;A&#062;) tag. But I can&#039;t use this here because this requires that the visitor click on some text on the page. In my case, the visitor CLICKed a (SUBMIT) button.