ASP Website on CD-Rom

Thread: ASP Website on CD-Rom

Shani Guest

Default ASP Website on CD-Rom

Hello all. I am interested in placing my organizations member sits on a cd-rom. We are planning on building the next generation of the site with ASP. Does anyone have advice on how to create a cd-rom of a website built with ASP? <BR><BR>Shani Watts<BR>

Default RE: ASP Website on CD-Rom

I don&#039;t think it&#039;s possible because you would need to set the CD ROM up as a server...<BR><BR>Not that I know of, anyway...<BR><BR>There may be a way of installing Apache and then ChiliSoft onto a CD-ROM, and access it that way, but it seems overkill...<BR><BR>Craig.

JDog Guest

Default Why

Wait, you want to put your ASP website on a CD rom? You can put the pages on there but as far as as the site being on there and being able to place onto a users machine and having it run... good luck!<BR><BR>Seems to me that this is next to impossible, and if its not impossible, it sure does sound like your going to have one hell of a headache after you get done doing this.

Eddie Campbell Guest

Default Actually... there IS a way

Read this article on the Microsoft site. It has downloadable code samples for doing pretty much what you want<BR><BR><BR><BR>I have never tried this, but it might just work.