asp programming

Thread: asp programming

Default asp programming

Please i have my html page with with selecting liste.<BR>i want to write a page with asp extension so that when i chose a rubrique, the server display the corresponding html page<BR>ex:<BR>Internet<BR>pilote<BR>games<BR>ok?< BR>There 3 html pages corresponding to each rugrique<BR>if visitor click on internet he must have the response of the server according to his request and so on...<BR>help me with the method and evantually with asp&html code<BR>thanks<BR>

Eddie Campbell Guest

Default Not advanced ...

1) Create the select box, and give it a name e.g. rubrique<BR><BR>2) When the user submits the form, test the value of the rubrique field and do a response.redirect to the correct page like this.<BR><BR>&#060;% Select Case Request.Form("Rubrique")<BR> Case "Internet"<BR> Response.Redirect("Internet.Htm")<BR> Case "Pilote"<BR> Response.Redirect("Pilote.Htm")<BR> Case "Games"<BR> Response.Redirect("Games.Htm")<BR> End Select<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>3) Post this kind of question in the ASP Q&A forum. It is NOT advanced

Default But what is a Rubrique???

&nbsp;<BR>Never mind! I just used GOOGLE to search. Rubrique is simply French for LINK!!! (Well, it translates closer as "Heading", but it is used in French web pages the same way we would use "Link".)<BR><BR>So he doesn&#039;t NEED or WANT ASP *at all*!<BR><BR>Please, poster. Learn a *LITTLE* bit about the subject before asking?<BR><BR>&#060;A HREF="Internet.html"&#062;Internet&#060;/A&#062;<BR><BR>VERY VERY basic HTML, not even beginning ASP!<BR><BR><BR><BR>