Hi,<BR><BR>I have a form "suppliers" and a form "received"(both from a table called the same). the tables are related <BR>by the field "SupplierID"A button with the following code on the form "Suppliers" should open the "Received" <BR>form and display the data for the record that&#039;s open in the "Suppliers" form. If there is no data in <BR>the "Received" table, a new record should be created in the "Received table"<BR>When I click the button though, the field "SupplierID in the "Received" form is 0, whereas it should <BR>be the Same as "SupplierID" in "Suppliers". This means that I have to change the field every time or <BR>else I can&#039;t create the record. this is the VBA - code:<BR><BR>Dim stDocName As String<BR>Dim stLinkCriteria As String<BR>stDocName = "Customer_Supplied"<BR>stLinkCriteria = "[SupplierID]=" & Me![SupplierID]<BR>DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria<BR><BR>The field "SupplierID" is the same format in the 2 tables (autonumber in suppliers, number in "received").<BR><BR>What should I change in the VBA-code?<BR>Thanks