ASP nextpage

Thread: ASP nextpage

J.Thompson Guest

Default ASP nextpage

I'm trying to display one record at a time with a large field. Lets say I have several webpages worth of content that needs to be displayed from the database onto a webpage. I will need to split this database record and display parts of this large record one part at a time on an ASP page. Like a certain amount of bytes on the page at a time, and then response.write a "next page" link to move onto the next part of this of this large record, and "next page" and "nextpage" all the way to the end of this large record. Are there any code samples or instructions that can help me do this.

James W. Guest

Default Article here on 4guys:

J.Thompson Guest

Default RE: Article here on 4guys:

Is there any way for me to display Only One Record, not multiple records and split that one record into multiple sections. This is only one large Memo field. But the field is so large that I want to split it into multiple sections. That's my concern, is this possible?

Default Why the repost??

I answered your question in the other thread. If you take the time to read it i think you'll find your solution. Reposting detracts form the effectiveness of this forum, please do not do this.

J. Thompson Guest

Default RE: Why the repost??

I did the repost because I wanted to get a clearer answer, my original post was not that clear and niether was your answer as a result of my post so I reposted to clarify my original post.