Please Help !!

Thread: Please Help !!

Default Please Help !!

Hi everyone,<BR>I&#039;m having a hard time migrating to ADO.NET, and I&#039;ve got a problem so simple you guys will laugh at me, but I just can&#039;t get it to work. I&#039;m sure you all know the solution, so here is my dilemma:<BR><BR>I&#039;ve got a .aspx file, that&#039;s based on the ProductList.aspx file in the IBuySpy sample application (except I&#039;ve gotten rid of the categoryID querystring), So all it does is use # DataBinder.Eval to retrieve data from columns in a table in the ibuyspy database. What I can&#039;t figure out is how to tell it to connect to my database and table! <BR><BR>This is embarrasingly simple, but it&#039;s beyond my circle of competence. I know you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance.

J. Paul Schmidt Guest

Default Try the Moderated ASP.NET board...

Perhaps try the Moderated ASP.NET board:<BR><BR>Meanwhile here is a good connections resource:<BR>Connections<BR><BR>"This page contains sample ADO connection strings for ODBC DSN, ODBC DSN-Less, OLE DB Provider, and MS Remote. These sample connection strings are from the Microsoft ADO Newsgroups and are compiled by Carl Prothman, a Microsoft Visual Basic MVP."<BR><BR>Best regards,<BR>-Paul<BR><BR>J. Paul Schmidt, MBA<BR>Databases on the Web<BR><BR>