I have a javascript file that creates the all-famous Hiermenus DHTML pull-down menu from Webreference. I want to move its position on the page, and therefore change the js file being sent to the browser. I got the back-end stuff working, and everything seems to be ok, except that I cannot get the browser to accept the new js file when it is set on "automatic" refresh instead of "every time i visit the page". I have added the following code at the beginning of the file:<BR>...<BR>&#060;%<BR>If Request.QueryString("printReady") &#060;&#062; "" OR LCase(Right(Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER" ), 16)) = "?printready=true" Then<BR> Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 <BR> Response.Expires = 0 <BR> Response.CacheControl = "no-cache" <BR> Response.Write "&#060;META HTTP-EQUIV=""Cache-Control"" CONTENT=""no-cache""&#062;" & vbCrLf<BR> Response.Write "&#060;META HTTP-EQUIV=""Pragma"" CONTENT=""no-cache""&#062;"<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;<BR>...<BR><BR>When I look at the source of the page, I see the proper caching tags when appropriate. But I still get the old js file. When I hit refresh, I get the right one, which means the back-end code works fine, changing the js file on the server.<BR><BR>Any ideas please? What could be wrong here? How can I enforce a js refresh?