Hi all,<BR><BR>Can you help me with the following error I receive from my browser:<BR><BR>ADODB.Connection.1 error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>SQLState: 01S00<BR>Native Error Code: 0<BR>SQLState: 08001<BR>Native Error Code: 0<BR>[MERANT][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Insufficient information to connect to the data source<BR>[MERANT][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid connection string attribute<BR><BR><BR>/asp/wireless/display_wireless_properties.asp, line 63 <BR><BR>My question is: my provider made a dsn with driver sql 7, I use a access database and the code is down here.<BR><BR>the pad of database is: newcoolcollective.net/databases/WireLess.mdb<BR><BR>The code of the file looks like this:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>strConnString = "driver={SQL Server};server= & Server.MapPath;uid=tester;pwd=tester;database=Wire Less.mdb" &#039;## MS SQL Server 7 <BR><BR> Dim cn, rs, strConnString <BR><BR> Set cn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> cn.Open strConnString<BR> <BR> Set rs=cn.Execute("Select * from Wireless")<BR> rs.MoveFirst<BR><BR> %&#062;<BR><BR>What is wrong here?<BR><BR>Please help me!<BR><BR>Gerard Leeuw<BR>The Netherlands