myself shekhar mehta. i am form india.<BR>i am a very good asp programmer. and can develop anything in asp<BR><BR>i am posting my resume here.<BR><BR>if anyone is interested please contact me<BR><BR>CURRICULUM VITAE<BR>PERSONAL DETAILS:<BR><BR>Name:Shekhar A Mehta<BR>Date Of Birth:1st March 1976<BR>Marital Status:Unmarried<BR><BR>Address for Correspondence:<BR><BR>c-46,Sripadnagar,<BR>V. I. P. Road,<BR>karelibaug,<BR>BAroda.<BR>State:Gujarat<B R><BR><BR><BR>Lan guage Proficiency: English,Hindi,Gujarati<BR><BR>OBJECTIVE:A position in a challenging<BR>environment facilitating organizationalgrowth, using<BR>real world professional skills and build confidence.<BR><BR>INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS AND SUMMARY.<BR><BR>Operating System: windows-95,98,windowsNt-4.0<BR><BR>Languages: Html,Vbscript, Javascript,Asp.<BR><BR>Design tools: Photoshop,Flash,Frontpage.<BR><BR>Applications: Ms Office.<BR><BR>-@ -Presently I am learning wml and xml.<BR><BR>Experience:Presently I am working with<BR>;s no1 portal on<BR>electrical indutries) as a webdeveloper.<BR><BR>I have prepared many projects using asp and<BR>flash.<BR><BR>I have experience of 1 yearin asp and<BR>flash.<BR><BR>Expertise:I have got mastery over asp and flash.<BR><BR>ACADAMIC RECORD<BR><BR>I have passed with 59% from H.A.C.C<BR>Ahemedabad.<BR><BR>I have passed 10th with 72%.<BR><BR>I have passed 12th with 61%.<BR><BR><BR>