Hello all...<BR>I&#039;m facing a problem that I can&#039;t figure out. My planning for a user car website involves the following pages so far...<BR><BR>carshow.asp <BR>This page allows the user to select various cars to see in a list format. They can pick say all the cars on the lot made in 2000 -- or all the cars from 1996 to 1997 -- or all the cars that are Cadillacs, whatever. This page passes the necessary variables to the next page, list.asp.<BR><BR>list.asp<BR>A single LONG page, that takes the vars and constructs a query to the dbase, and returns same in a paged format. Should the user wish to see the details on any of these cars, they click on a button to view same on another page called details.asp, and come back to the correct list on list.asp<BR><BR>This page works perfectly when tested with only one single SQL query on it. My nav buttons at the bottom (like NEXT and PREVIOUS) all work fine.<BR><BR>BUT as soon as I added a series of SQLs, all triggered by the vars passed from carshow.asp, it wont run. I get the error message that says...<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039;800a0bb9&#039;<BR> <BR>The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>/Gorrud/Working-2/list.asp, line 174 <BR><BR>And line 174 is my opening up of the dbase which is...<BR><BR>rs.Open SQL, conn, adOpenForwardOnly, adLockPessimistic<BR><BR>It appears to me, that my problem is that AFTER running perfectly the first time, somehow, when list.asp page holds lots of SQL OTHER queries than the one it&#039;s just acted on, that it gets "messed up" and wont show the second page of the recordset it&#039;s just shown the first page of????<BR><BR>Can someone here offer a pointer?<BR><BR>Should I try to have an "intermediate" page (lets call it sqlBuilder.asp), that will take the various vars passed from carshow.asp, and then pass along a single SQL statement to the list.asp page? Will that work and keep the proper paged results showing and working?<BR><BR>Or, is there another answer? Help here anyone?<BR><BR><BR>Jim<BR>