Bill,Atrax please help...

Thread: Bill,Atrax please help...

Vijay Guest

Default Bill,Atrax please help...

hi,<BR><BR>I want to draw a graph on a page using HTML,DHTML only.<BR><BR>I&#039;ll fetch x & y co-ordinates from the server, which offcourse will vary. <BR><BR>I am just not able to visualize as how to do it. <BR><BR>Any help will be appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Vijay

Default Very tough and very ugly...

The best you can do it to create a &#060;TABLE&#062; with little tiny cells (e.g., &#060;TD Height=4 Width=4&#062; or some such) and then fill the selected cells with a different color. It will look very ugly and it will be a big load on the server unless you use client side JavaScript to do the drawing.<BR><BR>There *ARE* articles up on the web on how to do this. Check out all the ASP "help" sites and some of the JS sites, too. I can&#039;t remember where I saw them. (And the graphs truly were ugly!)<BR><BR>I think you should look into using a Java applet, instead.<BR><BR>

Default RE: Bill,Atrax please help...

there&#039;s a bar chart tutorial on but it&#039;s only good for small axis bar charts. there&#039;s a free pie-chart component available from - tutorial available on<BR><BR>line charts are more of a problem - there are flash solutions available - try - there are also a lot of java versions - try<BR><BR>PHP can do it too - see<BR><BR>other than that - try searching google for "ASP charts graphs"<BR><BR>so that&#039;s me 5cents<BR><BR>j

Vijay Guest

Default Thanks...

Thanks Bill,<BR><BR>