i keep getting this error. i&#039;ve had it both on my home computer (running nt4 w/ pws/iis4) and development server (win2k iis5) <BR><BR>Provider (0x80004005)<BR>Unspecified error<BR>/time/includes/theFile.asp, line 22<BR><BR>yes, i&#039;ve read the faq about this error and it seems to have fixed the problem with my home computer, but since the article sort of advises against using the method to fix the problem with win2k iis5, i&#039;ve come up against a wall.<BR>it occurs in an app thats running on both systems, and nowhere else in my web site on either systems. the directory this app is running under is protected by challenge/response and only allows administrator access and a group access (the group i created and added users to it). this leads me to believe that iis has some problem with the way i&#039;ve configured the group access or something. or maybe its my code? could i have code that&#039;s producing this error?<BR>here&#039;s the faq for those who haven&#039;t read it:<BR>http://www.aspfaqs.com/aspfaqs/ShowFAQ.asp?FAQID=115<BR>