for Steeve Miller

Thread: for Steeve Miller

Default for Steeve Miller

Thanks a lot for your response. You told to remove the Do loop then why rs_comp.MoveNext is there. I remove that but it is still not working. Another thing I thought cat_id is a number so I remove &#039; sign. But still no luck.<BR>&#060;% <BR>for i= 1 To rs.RecordCount <BR>Response.write "&#060;INPUT TYPE=&#039;checkbox&#039; NAME=&#039;number&#039; value=&#039;" & rs_cat("cat_id") & "&#039;" <BR>If rs_cat("cat_id")= i Then Response.write " Checked"<BR>Response.write "&#062;&#060;font color=blue&#062;" & rs_cat("Comp_description") & "&#060;/font&#062;<BR>" & vbcrlf <BR>rs_comp.MoveNext <BR>next <BR>%&#062; <BR>Can you please tell me what I am missing here.<BR>Thanks<BR>

Default RE: for Steeve Miller

What exactly is doing or not doing because thats exactly what I do when I have a situation like this and it works fine, your code looks OK.<BR><BR>The for next will stop at the recordcount so you won&#039;t get an error and the rs_comp.MoveNext will move to the next record everytime it loops through the for next.