SQL7.0 DB with ASP front-end : RECS. MISSING

Thread: SQL7.0 DB with ASP front-end : RECS. MISSING

Default SQL7.0 DB with ASP front-end : RECS. MISSING

Hi All,<BR>We have encountered a problem in our sanitation system. We have set nos.(pk) for sedimentation tanks for each Reference no. The set nos. are set to start at 1 and increment by 1 each time a new record is added to the system.<BR>Last week when I checked the system, I had set nos. 1 - 20. On Friday we found that all the set no. 1&#039;s were missing ! Unless someone physically deleted those records, I have no idea how they could have been deleted. The other developers & the one user we have has confiirmed that they did not delete any records......<BR>How do I do a query to give me all the transactions made recently, so that I can determine what may have happened to the missing 1&#039;s ??<BR>I know that TRANSACTION LOGS would be a way to check, but how do I write the query ???<BR>I do not know how else.......<BR>

J. Paul Schmidt Guest

Default RE: SQL7.0 DB with ASP front-end : RECS. MISSING

Perhaps there is some bad code when EDITING records so that somehow a PKNum of 1 gets replaced with something else.<BR><BR>To see recent recs:<BR><BR>MyDateVar = DateSerial(2000, 5, 15)<BR><BR>strSQL = "SELECT * FROM MyTable WHERE MyDateField &#062;= #" & MyDateVar & "#"<BR><BR>Best regards,<BR>-Paul<BR><BR>J. Paul Schmidt, MBA<BR>Databases on the Web<BR>http://www.Bullschmidt.com<BR>