Netscape not submitting Forms with Form Tags!! Ple

Thread: Netscape not submitting Forms with Form Tags!! Ple

Default Netscape not submitting Forms with Form Tags!! Ple

Hey guys,<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my problem. I have a form that executes a form processing script once the form is submitted. I&#039;m not using the good ole form method/value method. I&#039;m using asp like:<BR>--------------------------------------------<BR>If (cStr(Request("Submit")) &#060;&#062; "") Then<BR>Server.Execute ("myformprocessingscript.asp")<BR>End if<BR>%&#062;<BR>----------------------------------------------<BR>I&#039;m doing this to hide the path of my script and other reasons.<BR><BR>This method works great in IE but Netscape returns a page not found error? Do I need to do a onClick event or something for Netscape? If so how? I have no idea how to code is Javascript and would appreciate help.<BR><BR>TIA<BR><BR>Keyframer<BR>

Default Try This

function sumbitform() <BR> { <BR> document.form1.action = "myformprocessingscript.asp"; <BR> document.form1.submit(); <BR> } <BR><BR>&#039; for your sumit button use this <BR><BR>&#060;input type="button" name="Submit" onClick="submitform();"&#062;

Default So show the FORM contents

Possibly you are coding your &#060;INPUT Type="Submit" Name="Submit" Value="????"&#062; in a way that NS doesn&#039;t like?<BR><BR>Or possibly you are force-submitting the form so that the submit button is not triggered and thus sends no value?<BR><BR>You could always code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>For Each item In Request.Form<BR>&nbsp; &nbsp; Response.Write item & ": " & Request.Form(item) & "&lt;BR&#062;"<BR>Next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>to see exactly what the browser *is* sending to your page to be processed.<BR><BR>