Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039;m building an ASP chatroom using an multidimensional application array to store the usernames of people who are logged on. The second dimension stores a time value which updates for each user everytime the page refreshes (every six seconds). If the user closes his browser then the time ceases to be update and the next time the page is on (that is by a different user) the user who is no longer on is flagged as timed out.<BR><BR>Somehow though users that were created and eliminated last night are still being listed as being online even though the browsers have been long closed. Could this be some sort of server-related issue? Because when the browser&#039;s closed a user&#039;s time since refresh should not be updated.<BR><BR>Here is the code:<BR><BR>timesincerefresh = timer - onlineMembers(1, i)<BR><BR>&#039;onlinetime = now - onlineMembers(1, i)<BR><BR>if timesincerefresh &#060; 60 then<BR><BR> response.write("&#060;font face=arial size=2 color=0000a0&#062;&#060;b&#062;"&(onlineMembers)(0 , i)&"&#060;/b&#062;&#060;/font&#062;<BR><BR>")<BR>else<BR> tempdiff = tempdiff + 1<BR> response.write("***"&onlineMembers(0,i)&"&#039;s session has expired<BR>")<BR>end if<BR><BR>if you&#039;d like to see the page in action, goto: http://www.jtwebmaster.com/applications_good/good_chat/add_user.asp<BR><BR>Sign on, check out the room, close your browse and come back a few minutes later using a different username. You&#039;ll see what I mean about checking for timed out users.<BR>