Date, thanks guys

Thread: Date, thanks guys

Default Date, thanks guys

I know about the DateAdd function, and thanks for all the GREAT comments. the reason I showed you the other code and not the DateAdd is because DateAdd does&#039;t give the correct format, but that code did. That code that Harish gave me I figured out my self (that&#039;s just straight of the microsoft site but the wrong format) <BR>The site that said it was not possible is, follow this link to see: <BR> <BR>It&#039;s under the heading: <BR>Limitation 3: The time isn&#039;t necessarily "their" time. <BR><BR><BR>By the way I live is Australia, I am hosting in the US because Australia&#039;s best host for small business "", gave me crap service and my site was down for 1 and a half day&#039;s (that I know of). <BR><BR>You guys should really stop giving me crap, I&#039;m not lazy just everyone I ask says to checkout the DateAdd function on the microsoft website. Then says it cant be done, I don;t want to waste my time try to code something that can&#039;t be done within a small amount of code. <BR><BR>Hope you understand. <BR><BR>-Susan

J. Paul Schmidt Guest

Default Yeah

Yeah I thought you caught a fair amount of grief in a previous post because of the semantics of how you asked the question...<BR><BR>Probably a lot of people that take the time to help by trying to answer questions can get pretty frustrated by the TRUE lazy questions like "Please build this rocket for me and make it land on the moon..."<BR><BR>Best regards,<BR>-Paul<BR><BR>J. Paul Schmidt, MBA<BR>Databases on the Web<BR><BR><BR>