Prob with Session_OnEnd

Thread: Prob with Session_OnEnd

Zeen!! Guest

Default Prob with Session_OnEnd

This is not working!!<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR> Set FSO=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObjec t")<BR> If FSO.FileExists "D:MyWorkASPXML_ASP_HardRefreshInfoXML.xml") Then<BR> FSO.DeleteFile ("D:MyWorkASPXML_ASP_HardRefreshInfoXML.xml")<B R> Else<BR> Exit Sub<BR> End If<BR> Set FSO=Nothing <BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Although the same peace of code is working if i place it in some other ASP page!!i am checking this code by closing the browser window,since i think that session is terminated when the browser window is closed!! Regards!!

Default RE: Prob with Session_OnEnd

WRONG - session doesnt expire on the server until (default) 20minutes, but you can set this to any time using session.timeout value in your asp pages or in IIS MMC -set it to 1 minute and it should do it

Zeen!! Guest

Default Thanx !

4. #4 Guest

Default RE: like Xander's saying....

Is that the actual code?..because u missed a "(" and probably few syntax errors here and Xander&#039;s saying (like i should have ...proof reading other&#039;s code) the way..ur code better off without the following 2 lines:<BR><BR>Else<BR> Exit Sub

Zeen!! Guest

Default RE: like Xander's saying....

Yes this code is working fine!!