Need Help (Reading Externel Files)

Thread: Need Help (Reading Externel Files)

jam Guest

Default Need Help (Reading Externel Files)

Hi All,<BR><BR>I am developing a web-site on learning. But one of the requirements is updating the data and it might be on some other languages. What i&#039;m trying to ask is there any way that we can keep the content on other files/database so in future if client want&#039;s to change they don&#039;t have to go in coding level or opening pages and reloading it again and again.<BR><BR>Will appreciate any suggestion.<BR><BR>Regards<BR>

2. #2 Guest

Default RE: Need Help (Reading Externel Files)

I&#039;m not sure I understand your question. But it sounds like a good database solution. Could you be more specific about your problem?

jam Guest

Default RE: Need Help (Reading Externel Files)

The requirement is very clear i want to put the content separate from Html/Asp So if the client want&#039;s to change the content or want to convert in any other languages they don&#039;t have to go and open Html/Asp and change it there because they are not familiar with these tools .So what i want is put the content on any external file (Txt) or use database and they just have to change in there and it will be displayed as the course run.