Hi there, <BR><BR>I’m an engineering graduate of excellent academic record with around 4 yrs of professional experience . As a software developer and designer, I have developed Web Applications using active server pages and client–server Applications in financial accounting . My brief summary of experience and skills is as mentioned below. <BR><BR>I’m looking for an opening ( both permanent or contract ) to build and develop <BR>web-based applications in the capacity of an Web Developer/Analyst Programmer. I’m also open to work on different technologies if the employer wishes so. I’m authorized to work in UK and I’m available immediately. <BR>I look forward hearing from you soon. <BR>Thanks and regards, <BR>Milind dabhole<BR>Mobile : 07884370348<BR><BR>Total Experience : 4 yrs <BR>Software Development Experience : 2 ½ yrs <BR><BR>Strong Primary Skills : <BR>Active Server Pages, VB, Vbscript, Javascript, COM, MTS, SQL Server<BR>1 Yr + experience in these. <BR><BR>Secondary skills : <BR>Oracle, Power Builder, Rational Rose <BR>1 ½ yrs experience in these.<BR><BR>Strengths : <BR><BR>- Worked on entire software life cycle development from analysis to implementation.<BR>- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills <BR>- Brainbench certifications in Internet Security, RDBMS, ASP and E-commerce.<BR><BR><BR>